Today Akij Group Job Circular January 2018 has been published by their authority in New job vacancy Notice. We also job posted and found in my website in www.ebdjobstoday.com. Post Graduate Student also apply this Akij Group Job Apply 2018. Published New Akij Group Job Online Any where in Bangladesh . You have to send your Document before Feb 10, 2018
Akij Group Job Circular 2018
Most of the job finder fined Akij Group Jobs Circular in Google. If you also want to get a jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below carefully this short information. Territory Officer Posts Job Circular Information
Post Name : Territory Officer (Dhaka Tobacco Industries)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Supervise the sales team and execute daily sales activities to ensure sales target achievement and maintain trade relations with business partners
- Driving between different branches
- Ensure each sales representative is equipped and driven to fulfill clients’ present and future needs through consultative engagement
- Implement corporate planning & policies in the market in line with sales forecast achievement
- Develop territory, market penetration and sales execution strategies to consistently attain and exceed goals
- Influencing consumer buying habits
- Enhancing the distribution and availability of products in retail outlets
- Create a strategy to grow the territory by building long term customer relationships
- Attending all relevant trade shows and exhibitions
- Recruiting, Train, Motivate and Coach a team of full time sales representatives
- Maintaining and updating territory records of all customers
- Look after depot operations of assigned territory
- Bachelor/ Masters in any discipline however Marketing is exclusively preferable from Public university/Govt. affiliated any reputed Private University/National University. No third division/class or equivalent CGPA will be accepted in any examination.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- At least 2 years experience in FMCG Sales is required. However, Tobacco background is preferable.
- Willingness to work anywhere in the country and capable of riding motorbike.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Festival Bonus
- Provident Fund
- Privilege Leave
- Life insurance coverage
- Motor Cycle facility for market visit.
Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Feb 10, 2018